You can lift a family from poverty permanently and help get the scholar accepted by an IIT or a government medical college in India.
Dakshana Faculty Internship Program
The Dakshana Faculty Internship Program invites young graduates of premier institutes who are passionate about teaching the best minds and who wish to make a difference in the world. The aim of this program is to train Dakshana Alums to become JEE/NEET faculty.
The Faculty Intern will receive training from experienced Dakshana Faculty in the subject of his/her choice and will also be involved in designing lesson plans and content for different programs.
2 Interns for each subject (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology).
A member of DAAN (DakshanA Alumni Network), graduating in April/May 2019
1) Passionate interest and knowledge in any one of the subjects offered
2) Confident to speak and communicate
Resume shortlisting and Skype Interview
4 weeks (May 14 to June 10)
Dakshana Valley, The Dakshana Foundation, Kadus, Pune
All interns will be awarded an Internship Experience Certificate. The most outstanding performers will be offered a job as a JEE/NEET faculty at Dakshana immediately after graduation. The internship also includes free lodging and boarding with to and fro travel reimbursement (up to 3AC fare).
To apply today, submit your application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Z8PZkhgaXOO5aE163
Deadline: April 30, 2018
*graduating in April/May 2019Apply Now !
JOB NOTIFICATION FOR JEE/NEET FACULTY AT DAKSHANA
Dakshana is looking for excellent experienced JEE/NEET Faculty who are passionate about teaching and wish to make a difference in society. The appointment will be for the academic session beginning July 2018.
If you are interested, fill the application at https://goo.gl/forms/c1ZqRDBIBjxqwJz52 (Resume can be uploaded in the form)Apply Now !
Summer Internships at The Dakshana Foundation
The Dakshana Foundation is seeking to bring on 1-3 interns who would spend the summer drilling down on initiatives underway by a number of NGOs in India to try to improve education outcomes in government schools across India in 6th through 12th standard. Some NGOs like Khan Academy are doing this via developing content that can be delivered through technology. There are several other initiatives/pilots underway like Funtoot in Chhattisgarh, Hello English in Faridabad and Jaipur and for-profits like Mindspark.
To apply, please send your resume/CV to Ms. Payal Vig at email@example.com at the earliest along with the dates you would be available.
The Dakshana Foundation is always interested in bringing on team members who can help us achieve our mission. They achieve this by bringing the full weight of their skills from the corporate world to the social sector. Typically, Team Dakshana members happily accept reduced compensation in pursuit of their passion.
Location: Kadus Village, Taluka Khed, Pune – 412 404
If you are interested, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.comApply Now !
Attention: Final year JNV/Dakshana Alumni.
Dakshana is looking for excellent graduates who are passionate about teaching and wish to make a difference in society.
Eligibility: Must be an alumni of Dakshana or Navodaya.
Job Description: During the training program, faculty will be engaged in attending classes, solving doubt, reviewing study material, preparing questions for practice test.
Location: For the academic session (2019-20) faculty will be trained at Dakshana Pune campus and later will be deployed at other locations.
Compensation: Matched with market based on skills
Selection Process: Selection process includes Resume-based-shortlisting, Skype/ Telephonic Interview, Written Test, Demo-lecture and Personal Interview in Pune. Travel reimbursement for Pune will be provided to candidates.
To Apply: Please fill the application at: https://goo.gl/forms/stBqlZf2RhilBNoN2
Last date of application: Sunday, September 9, 2018.
Dakshana Faculty V2.0
Dakshana V2.0 will be working towards enhancing quality of education, for students in Class 5 to 10 at government schools across India, using technology. We need Teaching Assistants or Facilitators to conduct this program in computer labs in schools. Candidates can apply from any part of India.
Job Description – To teach Mathematics (in English) to students of Class 5 to Class 10 using technology.
Job Requirements – Minimum qualification B.Ed/Experience of at least one year in teaching Class 5 to Class 10; Passionate about Math and Science; Should be familiar with computers; Likes to work with children; Good communication skills in English.
CTC – Best in the market and commensurate with experience.
Location – PAN India
Kindly share this message among your contacts and ask them to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.Apply Now !
As Financial Controller, Dakshana Foundation you will:
- Maintain accounts on Quick books and in Excel formats too.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Regularly advise senior management on financial matters.
- Conduct regular internal audit of the accounting procedures followed at Dakshana.
- Liaise with banks on a regular basis.
- Ensure compliance with FCRA, Income tax, TDS, PF and other statutory requirements.
- Liaise with Dakshana’s external Chartered Accountant (CA) for external audit.
- Ensure that payroll and bank accounts including property records are maintained by the in charge stores and properties in the correct manner. This will include ordering condemnation boards etc.
- Monitor purchases and accounts of remote locations like JNV COEs.
- Liaise with vendors and procure competitive quotes for all purchases.
- Essential work-skills include exceptional expertise in Quick books, Tally, Excel and Word.
- A degree in commerce/business/Computer Applications/Engineering with an ability to organize, analyse and maintain records and reports along with good command over English are added pre-requisites.
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience in a senior position in Finance is essential.
- Needs to be detail-oriented with good people and team skills and a passion to make this planet a slightly better place.
Remuneration: Will not be an issue for the right candidate.
If you have an interest, please send your resume to email@example.com.
DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network)
DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network) is a 2575+ (in 2017) strong army of volunteers supporting Dakshana to forge ahead on its mission of infinite good
Want to change the world? Volunteer at Dakshana.
Team Dakshana is made up of dedicated individuals who believe they can make a difference in the world. Join us. The world needs leaders like you.