You can lift a family from poverty permanently and help get the scholar accepted by an IIT or a government medical college in India.
Dakshana Faculty Training Program
Attention: Final year JNV/Dakshana Alumni.
Dakshana is looking for excellent graduates who are passionate about teaching and wish to make a difference in society.
Eligibility: Must be an alumni of Dakshana or Navodaya.
Job Description: During the training program, faculty will be engaged in attending classes, solving doubt, reviewing study material, preparing questions for practice test.
Click here to read and download the job description
Location: For the academic session (2020-21) faculty will be trained at Dakshana Pune campus and later will be deployed at other locations.
Compensation: Matched with market based on skills
Selection Process: Selection process includes Resume-based-shortlisting, Skype/ Telephonic Interview, Written Test, Demo-lecture and Personal Interview in Pune. Travel reimbursement for Pune will be provided to candidates.
To Apply: Please fill the application at: https://goo.gl/forms/stBqlZf2RhilBNoN2
Last date of application: Sunday, September 22, 2019.
Dakshana Faculty V2.0
Dakshana V2.0 will be working towards enhancing quality of education, for students in Class 5 to 10 at government schools across India, using technology. We need Teaching Assistants or Facilitators to conduct this program in computer labs in schools. Candidates can apply from any part of India.
Job Description – To teach Mathematics (in English) to students of Class 5 to Class 10 using technology.
Job Requirements – Minimum qualification B.Ed/Experience of at least one year in teaching Class 5 to Class 10; Passionate about Math and Science; Should be familiar with computers; Likes to work with children; Good communication skills in English.
CTC – Best in the market and commensurate with experience.
Location – PAN India
Kindly share this message among your contacts and ask them to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.Apply Now !
Dakshana Fellow CSR and DAAN
Dakshana is looking for excellent professionals who are passionate about building connections to make a difference in the world.
Open to DAAN members as well
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Connect with Dakshana Alumni to get access to CSR departments in their companies.
- Reach out to the companies and regularly follow-up to convert proposals to funding.
- Design creative proposals and pitches regularly and build fantastic relationships to inspire and motivate donors to support Dakshana.
- Draft communication documents, appeal letters, reports and presentations and proofread proposals to maximise donor engagement and income.
- Connect with organisations, events that provide sponsorships, grants or any benefits to non-profits in the field of education.
- Use creative ideas, excellent written and verbal communication skills to publicise Dakshana’s success to potential donors and partners.
- Work closely with colleagues and support the development of relationships with new donors.
- Maintain and update the database of CSR contacts and donors to increase support for Dakshana’s cause.
- Prepare monthly reports for CSR activity.
- Handle mailings to CSR contacts – Annual Reports, Invites, Promotional material etc.
- Preparing daily tasks and sharing update with manager by the end of the day
Social Media and Communications
- Regularly create success stories and other communication collateral to upload on Dakshana website. Collate and update content on the Dakshana website.
- Responsible for all social media communication and to develop interaction with media to promote the success of Dakshana’s work.
- Handle internal enquiries and requests through phone, email, letters, social media, and inform senior management on prospective engagements.
- Plan and manage the distribution of communications to ensure that all stakeholders are fully informed as and when necessary.
DakshanA Alumni Network (DAAN):
- Ensuring proper conduct of regular activities of DAAN Council.
- Regular release of DAAN Khabar
- Channelize scholarship and loan assistance tie ups for alums with other organisations
- Publishing notifications for summer internships/jobs at Dakshana and basic resume short-listing for internal positions.
- Collection and updating placement data on Salesforce.
- Maintain good relations and be in touch with DAAN members
- Excellent and polite communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to connect with readers through words
- Analytical thinking
- Quick and prompt action
- Proper time management
- Content creation
- Ability to work independently without much supervision
- Knowledge of WordPress and Salesforce is an add-on.
Location: Dakshana Valley & Dakshana Pune office at Lullanagar, Bibwewadi
Compensation: Matched with market; based on skills
Selection Process: Selection process includes Resume-based-shortlisting, Skype/ Telephonic Interview, Written Test and Personal Interview
To Apply: Please drop your latest CV to email@example.com
Last date of application: Saturday, September 21, 2019.
DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network)
DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network) is a 2575+ (in 2017) strong army of volunteers supporting Dakshana to forge ahead on its mission of infinite good
Want to change the world? Volunteer at Dakshana.
Team Dakshana is made up of dedicated individuals who believe they can make a difference in the world. Join us. The world needs leaders like you.