Dakshana is hiring!
The Dakshana Foundation is seeking to bring on two Dakshana Alumni as Fellows to work on the Dakshana V2.0.
The Fellows would drill down on initiatives underway by a number of NGOs in India to try to improve education outcomes in government schools across India in Grades 6th through 12th. Some NGOs like Khan Academy are doing this via developing content that can be delivered through technology. There are also several other initiatives/pilots underway that are working with the government. The objective is to learn from the extensive experience various NGOs have had at attempting govt. school reforms in India and zero down on the best strategy to launch Dakshana V2.0.
1. Must be a Dakshana alum graduated from an IIT or NIT.
2. Freshers may also apply.
3. The Fellow should be prepared for extensive travel in remote geographies.
4. The Fellow would document (pictures, videos and write-up) what they observe along with their conclusions.
5. Conduct QA of various technologies, analyze collected data, experiment with digital content, create reports on findings and share with Dakshana’s founders and senior management.
1. Excellent analytical and organizational skills
2. Whiz at Excel and other Microsoft Office functions
3. Good communication in English
1. Place of Work – PAN India, but reporting to Dakshana’s Pune office
2. Salary – Based on market standards and prior experience 3. Work days – Monday to Saturday
Interested candidates, drop in your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org